Friday, July 14, 2017

A Big 'My Favorite Things' Thank You!

Hello friends! I just had to share this easy card I made using My Favorite Thing's new 'Big Thanks' die. It's such a great size...I just love it!

I created the background for this card by first embossing MFT's Wavy Coloring Book stamp with Ranger's white embossing powder. I then colored over my embossed image using Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, and Faded Jeans, being careful to wipe over the image with a lint-free cloth as I colored so that the inks didn't stain the embossed image. I cut out the rectangle frame using MFT's Stitched Rectangle Frames die and popped the inner rectangle up using foam sheeting. I placed the entire image over a navy card and added a few Doodlebug Design Sprinkles for fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! This is an awesome card and background ! Welcome to Blogland!

    ReplyDelete