Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Serendipity Stamps August Blog Hop #2!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! It's Blog Hopping time!


Serendipity Stamps showcases a new set of stamps every two weeks. Just comment on the Design  Team's blogs listed below to enter to win a $20 Serendipity Stamps gift certificate.....the more blogs you comment on, the more likely you are to win!

You have until Sunday, August 20th at midnight to enter. Be sure to check back on the Serendipity Stamps blog on Monday to see if you're a winner!  

Here's a list of all the design team members participating in the hop...
Beth Chiu (that's me!)
Today's cards feature the Never Give Up stamp by Serendipity Stamps...I think this is such a wonderful image to create a card for a friend or family member who needs a little support. I know anyone would love to receive a little hug in the mail when they're going through a tough time.


I stamped the image by masking all lines of the sentiment except the one I was working on. I then inked each line separately using dye inks in different colors. I mounted the sentiment with three layers of matching cardstock, using foam tape between some of the layers for dimension. Finally, I mounted my layers onto a 4x4 card.



And of course I added a few purple stars for some bling!

I decided to make another card using the same stamp but with different colors. I can't decide which color palette I like best...what do you guys think?


For this card I decided to bling it up using some iridescent sequins. I can't seem to make a card without adding at least a little bling!


Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the world today! Wishing you good luck on the blog hop!

Have an awesome week!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on your cards, vibrant and cheerful to go along with that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ways to feature a large sentiment, which are so handy and yet sometimes hard to work around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you've used. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layers and color combos on your cards. Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combinations. Nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sentiment. I love your rainbow of colors. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Beth! I absolutely love both of them, these colours on these words look amazing!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great saying and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love this Serendipity Stamp so much! I must order this Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers.
    The color combinations
    are great. Powerful
    sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these layers
    and lovely colors!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so bright and cheerful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering and color combos! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete