Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Serendipity Stamps September Blog Hop #1!



Hello Everyone! Happy September!! There’s a nip in the air…time to start making those Fall cards!

And guess what? It’s time for Serendipity Stamp’s first Blog Hop of September! Serendipity showcases a new set of stamps every two weeks. Just comment on the Design Team’s blogs listed below to enter to win a $20 gift certificate to Serendipity Stamps! Also please note that the stamp and die of the month are Pumpkins on a Fence and the Boo die, respectively…both are half off for the month of August!

Here’s a list of all the designers participating in the blog hop today…









My card for today is a Halloween one and features the beautiful Pumpkin Die


I die cut the pumpkin  from black mirror cardstock and placed an orange cardstock behind it. I love this die because it looks wonderful in black and orange for Halloween, but would be equally beautiful cut in harvest colors for a Fall or Thanksgiving card.

I layered several different pieces of cardstock to create a background for my card and then added a piece of black Dresden trim from my stash. I then die cut the Boo Die from the same black mirror cardstock and adhered this to my card using some black foam cut from the same die for dimension. I adhered this panel to another piece of black mirror cardstock so that I had a black border around my card.



As a final touch I added some jute twine and enamel drops.

For the inside of my card, I stamped the Happy Halloween Arc using Memento’s Black Tuxedo Ink and added a cute little black cat from the Creepy Wreath die.



I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!








17 comments:

  1. The pumpkin die is very elegant. I like the bold "Boo"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with the traditional Halloween colors. Love the pumpkin die and your chosen backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant
    looking card!
    The Pumkin die
    and border die
    are fabulous.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really different. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween card!!! Love that pumpkin die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The inside is so CAS .....perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant! Love the orange and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a perfect colour combo, and what a gorgeous pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card. Love the layers and patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love the "wet" shiny look of the black die cuts and trim. I found myself reading the text of the DP - what is that from???? And LOVE the little cat from the Creepy Wreath beneath the Happy Halloween Arc - perfect little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pumpkin and sentiment together. Perfect for a great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card design. Love this pumpkin die and your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Love that pumpkin die and the 'boo'! Pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that pumpkin is fantastic.
    Love the black carving.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card! That pumpkin die is gorgeous and you've beautifully layered so many fantastic elements.

    ReplyDelete